A Bay View, Tropical Hotel in Bonita Springs, FL
Bathed in sunset views over Estero Bay, Hyatt Regency Coconut Point is an oasis of activity near the coast, with a championship 18-hole golf course, innovative restaurants, and a semi-private island and beach. Reward yourself with an escape to our Bonita Springs hotel, featuring a brand new 3-acre pool complex with a 575-foot-long meandering lazy river, slides and activities for the entire family (opening winter 2016). Whether you’re here for work or play, we have everything you need to stay productive and adventurous.
Take a swim in one of three pools, or lounge in a private cabana on the resort’s lushly landscaped pool deck. Stay in shape in our 24-hour StayFit™ Gym and bring balance to your day with a massage at Stillwater Spa. Our Florida Gulf Coast resort and spa also features 82,500 square feet of meeting and event space, free Wi-Fi, a business center, tour services, and a collection of resort shops. Let our knowledgeable Concierge assist you with everything you need throughout your stay – whether you’re looking for dinner reservations, tee times at Raptor Bay Golf Club, or setting out for a day of shopping.
- Three pools, hot tubs and cold plunge waterfall
- Secluded beach access with water shuttle
- Stillwater Spa located on-site
- Championship Raptor Bay golf course
- Tennis and rock climbing wall on-site
- 24-hour StayFit™ gym
- On-site recreation planning company
- Cold-plunge waterfall
- Bicycle and kayak rentals
- Over 82,500 square feet of flexible indoor/outdoor space
- On-site meeting planners and AV experts
- 454 guestrooms with views of the Bay and gardens
- Hyatt Grand Bed™
- Babysitting services
- Complimentary shuttle to golf and marina
- Fast Board™
- Tarpon Bay restaurant with live weekend entertainment
- Cool Beans coffee bar
- Five complimentary automobile charging stations - three Tesla charging stations and two universal charging stations
The staff at our resort is committed to meeting and exceeding all of the requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act. Each member of our staff is trained to accommodate guests with special needs, so that all of our guests, including those with disabilities, are able to have an enjoyable and safe stay.
In addition to our standard amenities, these rooms include in the bathroom: recessed sink and Easy-to-reach vanity, towel racks, robe hook, bathroom fixtures and grab bars, in the closet: Easy-to-reach closet rod and iron holder, fire alarm with strobe and Easy-to-reach climate controls. There are a limited number of baths that have a full roll-in shower. Many rooms are designated auditory accessible, equipped with only doorbell and fire alarm with strobes.
With a few exceptions, the majority of these rooms are connected to other guestrooms. Bedding types are either one King bed or Queen Rooms. There is a rate premium for a view.
Upon request, we have the following available: shower bench, shower chair, toilet seat lift, balcony ramp, sonic ring elite, vibrasound alarm clock, viabes, door beacon, and TDD.
Hotel trolley is wheelchair accessible. A sand wheelchair is available at Big Hickory Island beach.
Whether you need to revise a client presentation, create name tags and place cards for your conference or simply send a quick fax, our team is here to help. Take advantage of all we provide on-site, including:
- Printer and computer workstations
- Fax machines and faxing services
- High-speed Internet access
- Laser jet printer
- Nametags and place cards
- Office supplies
- Packing and shipping (FedEx, UPS)
- Photocopying and typing services
For your convenience, the Business Center is located near the meeting rooms and is available 24 hours with key card and credit card.
Full service hours:
Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Saturday, 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Sunday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
You can also interact with the Hyatt Concierge on Twitter @HyattConcierge
We are proud to be a AAA Four Diamond hotel and named among Travel + Leisure's 500 World's Best Hotels for 2009.
It's easy to stay connected, no matter where you happen to be in the hotel. Working in your room? All our rooms offer both wired and Wi-Fi high-speed Internet access. Connect and plan your day of sightseeing while savoring breakfast in Tanglewood, or relaxing with a pastry and a drink at Cool Beans.
You can easily access the Internet from any number of locations around the hotel, including:
- Meeting rooms (both wired & wireless)
- Pre-function space (both wired & wireless)
- Guest rooms
- Guest room corridors
- High-Speed Internet - Wired
- High-Speed Internet - Wired
- High-Speed Internet - Wireless
- High-Speed Internet - Wireless
Map & Directions
From Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW)
Follow Terminal Access Road (East) to the intersection of Ben Hill Griffin Parkway / Treeline Avenue Extension. Turn left onto Ben Hill Griffin Parkway, and follow to Corkscrew Road (approx. 7 miles). At Corkscrew Road, turn right and follow West to South Tamiami Trail (US 41) (approximately 3 - 1/2 miles). Turn left onto South Tamiami Trail and follow for approximately 2 miles to Coconut Road. Turn right at Coconut Road, where you’ll find the resort at the end of the street.
To Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) (Approximately 13 miles)
Take Coconut Road to South Tamiami Trail (US 41) and turn left, heading North. Follow US 41 for two miles, then turn right onto Corkscrew Road. Stay on Corkscrew Road to Ben Hill Griffin Parkway (2nd light after I-75). Turn left and follow Ben Hill Griffin Parkway North, to the intersection with Terminal Access Road (the road changes to Treeline Avenue), Turn right (East) and follow signs to the airport.
From Fort Lauderdale
Follow I-75 North toward Naples for approximately 99 miles, to Exit 116 toward Bonita Springs / Gulf Beaches. Take the CR-865 West ramp toward Bonita Springs / Gulf Beaches and turn left onto Bonita Beach Road SE / CR-865 West. Turn right onto South Tamiami Trail / US-41 North / FL-45 North. Follow South Tamiami Trail northbound for 4-1/2 miles to Coconut Road intersection. At light, turn left onto Coconut Road and follow to the Hyatt Regency.
Follow I-75 South, toward Naples, to Exit 123. Merge onto Corkscrew Road / CR-850 West toward Estero. Follow Corkscrew Road to Tamiami Trail / US-41 South / FL-45 South, and turn left. Stay on Tamiami Trail to Coconut Road, turn right and follow Coconut Road to the hotel.
From Orlando Airport
Head west 0.5 miles, then make a slight left toward South Access Road. Make a slight left at Boggy Creek Roadd/County Roadd-530/FL-527A, then merge onto FL-417 South via the ramp to Tampa/I-4. Take the exit toward I-4 West, then keep left at the fork and follow signs for I-4/Tampa and merge onto I-4 West. Take exit 9 to merge onto I-75 South toward Naples, then take exit 123 for Corkscrew Road/FL-850 toward Estero/Miramar Outlets Boulevard. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Estero and merge onto Corkscrew Road. Turn left at FL-45/South Tamiami Trail/US-41. Turn right at Coconut Road.
Take advantage of the following amenities to make your stay as pleasant as possible. If you wish for something you don't see listed, please contact our concierge. We will make every effort to assist you.
- Assistive devices for people with disabilities
- Baby-sitting arranged through Concierge
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange
- Dry Cleaning service
- Hyatt Fast Board™
- Ice machines
- In-room safes
- Multilingual staff
- Notary through Guest Services
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Shoe shine
For those who prefer outdoor exercise, please view our jogging/walking map.
We are pleased to offer the following parking options for each of our guests:
- Valet Parking: $25.00 per day, with in / out privileges
- Self-Parking: Complimentary for guests
- Event Parking: $5.00 per day
- Dining only: Complimentary with validation
All Water Excursions
Stop by to plan all your water activities, including narrated eco and sunset cruises, shelling eco cruise, fly, backwater and offshore fishing, corporate functions, sailing, private charters, canoes and kayaks, water skiing, boat rentals, weddings, executive luxury yachts, lunch and dinner cruises and the Hyatt beach shuttle service.
Phone: 239 594 0213
Lamont's Gift Shop
More than just a gift shop! This store is located on the lobby level of the hotel and features resort wear for the whole family, plus unique souvenir items, toiletries, magazines and much more.
Daily, 7:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Naples Transportation Tours & Event Planning
NT&T is our in-house provider of Transportation, Tours, Activities, Entertainment and Innovative Special Events. NT&T offers airport transfers, sedans, luxury limousines, executive vans and more. Daily airport shuttle to and from Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa to Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) is also available.
Tiara Fine Jewelry
Tiara offers one-of-a-kind resort jewelry from gold and silver to semi-precious gemstones and brilliant diamond pieces.
Monday through Saturday, 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
To / From RSW and Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa
- Naples Transportation & Tours: Offers town cars, limousines and multi-passenger vehicles with drivers. Advance reservations are necessary. Please call 239 390 4223, 800 592 0848, or visit their desk in our RSW airport hotel.
- LP Transportation: Book LP Transportation for your local transportation needs to area attractions, off site excursions, events, airport transportation. Call LP Transportation at 239 948 8002 or email email@example.com
- Taxi: Available outside the airport terminals. Fares from the airport are determined by preset zones for up to three passengers. Additional passengers are $10.00 each.
- Enterprise Rent a Car: Hyatt Regency Coconut Point guests receive special pricing when renting with Enterprise.
Hotel Facilities / Local Attractions
- Big Hickory Island Beach: Hotel boat shuttle departs from the marina. The ride takes approximately 15 minutes). View the schedule.
- Raptor Bay Golf Club and Coconut Point Marina: Hotel trolley or vans are available to transport you to these locations. Please contact the concierge for any assistance. All on-property transportation is Included in resort fee.
Complimentary Shuttle to Coconut Point Mall*
- Shuttle Schedule for Monday through Saturday: Shuttle departs hotel at 10:30 AM and 1:30 PM; Shuttle departs Dillards at Coconut Mall at 1:40 PM and at 3:40 PM.
- Shuttle Schedule for Sunday: Shuttle departs hotel at 11:30 AM; Shuttle departs Dillards at Coconut Point Mall at 1:15 PM and 4:15 PM.
*There is a $5.00 fee for Coconut Plantation guests. Please check schedule upon arrival at the resort.
We are happy to welcome your traveling canine companions.
To participate in the pet program:
Inform the hotel you’ll have a pet (or pets) staying with you at least three days in advance of your arrival.
Ask for a referral to a reputable kennel if the Hyatt hotel you are visiting does not offer dog-friendly rooms. All exempt properties have these on file.
Keep in mind, only dogs weighing 50 pounds and under or two dogs under a combined weight of 75 pounds are permitted.
Rates are as follows:
- Up to six nights — $150 per stay
- Seven to 30 nights — $150 additional deep cleaning fee
- 30 or more nights a fee will be assessed at the resort’s discretion
Check-in Time: 4:00 p.m.
Check-out Time: 11:00 a.m.
Tennis Lessons With Steve Annacone
Please welcome Steve Annacone, Tennis Director, Raptor Bay Golf Club. Steve has been a tennis professional and coach for over 40 years. He has coached all ages and levels from beginner to world class professional.
Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa Makes A Splash With Its Multi-Million Dollar Lazy River Waterpark
Learn more about the opening of our new lazy river waterpark featuring three, three-story water slides and a 1,095 lazy river.
Champagne and Jazz Brunch at Hyatt Regency’s Tarpon Bay Restaurant
Jazz up your Sunday with a Champagne & Jazz Brunch at Tarpon Bay Restaurant at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort in Bonita Springs.
Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort Awarded Orbitz Worldwide Best In Stay 2015
The Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort has been awarded the 2015 Best in Stay Award by Orbitz Worldwide.
Book Now or call 239 444 1234