Paws & Palms Pet Program
Hyatt Regency Coconut Point is Proud to Be a Pet-Friendly Hotel in Florida
1. A reservation must be made at least 3 days in advance of arrival.
2. Only dogs weighing 50 pounds and under are permitted. Two dogs may be allowed in a guestroom, provided that the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 pounds
3. Resort Locations: $150.00 per stay up to 6 nights. An additional $150.00 "Deep Cleaning" fee from day 7 to day 30 (for a total of $300). From day 30 on, the charge will be at the hotel's discretion
4. Dogs are not allowed in public areas such as a restaurant, pool, golf course, etc.
5. Owner must maintain the “Dog on Vacation” door hanger on outside of door at all times.
6. Owner will call Housekeeping, to arrange a daily cleaning time, otherwise room will not be serviced. The dog may not remain in the room while Housekeeping is providing service.
7. Owner to provide a cell phone number in order to locate guest in the event of an emergency. If no answer or reply dog may be moved to a kennel.